Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kove

so we booked a place for the wedding!!!!!!! It's officially October 9 6om at Kove catering in Edgewater Park NJ. The place is awesome. I would have probably never seen it if they didn't completely screw me over at the Country House...
So I show up for the appointment at 3pm.
Then Sandy sits down to verify the date we were looking for and I thought that was weird because Hillary had told both her and Patty.
We look at the book and...wouldn't you know...there's something booked on October 9 at 7 pm!
Long, retarded story short...they asked if we would switch our date, I almost caved, Jon showed his backbone, didn't give in. We told them to call us if anything changes....And then...
My mom convinced me to go look at Kove catering and I loved it!
Kristine was so accommodating it's ridiculous. We sat and met with her, told her we would think about it
Called her back on Sunday and met up with her and gave her the deposit!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!

No comments: