Thursday, March 25, 2010

slacking

I am absolutely AWFUL at keeping up with this thing. I know there isn't really anyone else who reads it I would just like to have it as a record. But...I digress...

Sooo...I bought my wedding dress last Friday!!! This whole wedding thing is really moving right along. I mean, there is still a lot to do and even more to still pay for (argh) but we've got two really big things out of the way and that, in my book is just FANTASTIC!

My mom mentioned to me today how Roses mean Love (this is in response to my severe distaste for roses). So I decide to look up other flowers that mean love. In the process I look up what hydrangeas mean (my fave for the wedding) and wouldn't you know, this is what it says:
HYDRANGEA: Thank you for understanding, frigidity, heartlessness, heartless.

Wha, wha WHAT!? Well that just won't do. But after some convincing from my mom, i've decided to stick with them. After all, they are so darn pretty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Carly! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Now you'll be an old married lady like me haha
Anyway, yeah my mom talked to me about the pictures. If you guys want me to do it I'd be happy to, but its totally up to you either way. My blog is a good place to see my photos. I haven't edited or put alot of work into all of them, some are just snapshots. The maternity shoot I did has over 75 pics, there's some really pretty ones I can send you but I don't have your email. Send me an email at reds123 (at) comcast (dot) net and then I'll reply. Talk to you later!

Amanda Petrocelli said...

i would def go with hydrangas, they r what u make them ya know i mean how did they come up wit that anyway....did a hydranga speak to them with a thoughtless voice LOL. I love them and there gorgeous, Def. for a Gorgeous Brides wedding! Good luck with the planning stuff, I have no idea what its like ...just heard its stress ful....Just make it fun and stay true to YOu and it will all work out!!!